The Contract and Service Assistant Manager, manage and assist team members in nurturing, maintaining, and cultivating customer relationships. Also manage the contract process, securing renewal contracts in advance of expiration dates. The Contract and Service Manager Collaborate/assist in strategy with leads. In addition, The Contract and Service Assistant Manager will mentor and coach team members to utilize best practices, follow workflows and standards. The Contract and Service Manager should be aware of business unit goals and utilize reporting to monitor the business unit’s status at any given time and will also consistently share results with team members and design strategy for improvements and to remedy deficits.
Contract and Service Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Signing and processing contracts making certain to review Term Sheets against the contracts to ensure accuracy when processing.
- Monitoring open opportunities to ensure each stage of the process is handled in a timely manner.
- Assist and Monitoring contract usage, in turn, creating opportunity, as well as reviewing for contracts that will expire and have not been completely utilized.
- Collaborating with team members to prepare professional client proposals, as well as video content to utilize with customers.
- Objectively analyze problem situations, taking personal responsibility for identifying a resolution and steps to provide a solution and remaining engaged until a solution is reached.
- Directly manage team members and handle people management tasks.
Contract and Service Assistant Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Administration or equivalent.
- Experience working with project managers, contract administrators
- Strong time management skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively across all management levels and functions.
- Ability to mentor and coach business unit team members.
- Self-disciplined, organized, and ambitious with the ability to consistently hit daily, monthly, and annual goals and objectives.
- Proven leadership skills, including acting as a positive role model with a strong work ethic for the business unit team members.
Contract and Service Assistant Manager – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Contract and Service Assistant Manager? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?