The Business Development Manager Virtual Assistant role is a key contributor in exceeding the proposition objectives. The Business Development Manager Virtual Assistant will be responsible for developing and performing effective sales strategies that drive financial growth, build strong customer relationships and differentiate us from our competitors. The Business Development Manager Virtual Assistant strengthen company’s image by providing clients with access to advanced technical product expertise. The Business Development Manager Virtual Assistant will maintain regular contact with prospective clients and new accounts.
The Business Development Manager Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Develop, communicate, and implement the vision and strategic direction to deliver sales and profit growth.
- Improve business strategies to ensure participation and profitable growth of the businesses you will lead.
- Be responsible for the implementation of the value selling process with strategic customers.
- Design and implement effective business strategies that make a difference in the market.
- Coordinate the successful launching of new products in customer lines.
- Ensure the profitability of commercial accounts.
The Business Development Manager Virtual Assistant Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Solid experience in similar jobs
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Passion and commitment for partner success
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- People management experience preferred
Business Development Manager Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Business Development Manager Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.