The Assistant Branch Manager Virtual Assistant, will deliver service to customers while creating a professional experience for team members by removing obstacles, providing support, and ensuring that teams feel empowered. The Assistant Branch Manager Virtual Assistant, will sharpen management leadership skills and experience by selling, coaching, training, merchandising, controlling inventory, and overseeing operations. The Assistant Branch Manager Virtual Assistant, assesses and meets the individual training needs of the branch counter personnel. Also, serves as branch supervisor in the absence of the store manager. The Assistant Branch Manager Virtual Assistant works with the branch manager in assessing and determining appropriate rental equipment levels. Also, works with branch employees to eliminate preventable accidents and assists shop coordinator with monthly safety meetings.
The Assistant Branch Manager Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Shows to staff how to serve the public properly.
- Conducts counter and shop audits, including contract signatures.
- Quotes, completes and communicates to customer on repair requests.
- Reviews open work orders and equipment status to verify accuracy and ensure changes are close out procedures are completed promptly.
- Manages the arrival of all new equipment.
- Assists with branch physical inventory counts.
- Oversees the transportation of rental and sales equipment.
- Organizes and manages yard operations.
- Assist’s shop equipment prioritization.
The Assistant Branch Manager Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- High School Diploma.
- Solid administrative experience.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Solid sales experience.
- Supervisory/management experience
Assistant Branch Manager Virtual Assistant – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Assistant Branch Manager Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?