The Manager Virtual Assistant who will be responsible for administrative support to our team while working remotely. The Manager Virtual Assistant will handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision. The Manager Virtual Assistant is required to have experience of fulfilling various administrative tasks٫ including answering emails٫ scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. The Manager Virtual Assistant should have a strong internet connection٫ along with experience using communication tools like Skype or related.
Manager Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Organize communication via emails and phone calls.
- Provide customer service as first point of contact.
- Expertly organize and manage administrative systems and office procedures.
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner.
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues in a timely manner, prioritizing as appropriate.
- Assist with HR duties, such as new employee onboarding, benefits, compliance, recruiting, etc.
- Help with payroll.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate all business operations.
Manager Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Expert knowledge in Office 365 Microsoft Office or related.
- Knowledge of supporting software.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail.
- Punctual and highly-responsive communicator.
- Ability to multitask.
- Tech savvy with strong computer/software skills.
Manager Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Manager Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.