The Manager Associate Assistant is responsible for implementing workflow procedures based on direction from the company’s General Manager. The Manager Associate Assistant duties include supervising employees during day-to-day tasks, providing customer support in escalated situations and managing the overall workflow of a workplace. The Manager Associate Assistant will also assist in making sure the team adheres to company policies, resolving customer complaints, leading the team, and organizing the team schedule. Also, the Manager Associate Assistant assist in hiring, training and developing new employees and resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
Manager Associate Assistant Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the tracking of approved expenditures.
- Maintains records concerning fund expenditures and obligations, ensuring that funds are not over obligated.
- Prepares and reviews a variety of procurement documentation.
- Organizes and executes necessary coordination with required staff, personnel and/or other institutions.
- Informs staff principals of delays, adjustments in suspense, priorities, and major changes as they occur.
- Manage scheduling of meeting.
- Maintain electronic job folders based on established procedures.
Manager Associate Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in related field.
- Knowledge of safety and security practices.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to train, supervise, coordinate, and inspect the work performed by assigned staff.
- Efficient multi-tasker.
- Capacity to adhere to tight deadlines.
- Have high comfort level with technology.
Manager Associate Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Manager Associate Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.