The Government Success Manager will be in charge of showing all governments, the way to success. The Government Success Manager is an expert in community engagement and/or the public sector, and will transfer that expertise via training, workshops, and other professional services to our customers.
The Government Success Manager responsibilities:
- Own overall relationship with the governments, which includes: onboarding, increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction, managing risk.
- Transfer public participation expertise remotely (video calls), and via content (guides, articles) to civil servants.
- Deeply understand our clients' objectives and advise them on participatory process design and organisational development.
- Work closely together with the Business Developer, to expand our client base by occasionally giving presentations to prospective agencies and facilitating sales.
The Government Success Manager Requirements:
- You can demonstrate a strong interest in the topics of public governance & citizen engagement. If you have an existing network in the public sector, that's a big plus.
- Solid relevant experience to demonstrate project/change management skills, e.g. in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role. Account management experience is a plus.
- You possess the ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes.
- You have good analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights and present these in a visually attractive way. You are well-versed with Powerpoint/Keynote.
- You have a results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
- You are proactive and can demonstrate a sense of initiative.
- You are empathetic and show a positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- You are an exceptional communicator, both orally through presentations and in writing.
Government Success Manager – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Government Success Manager? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?