The Operations Manager will oversees, document, and execute our daily operations and procedures. The Operations Manager will be responsible for the efficiency of the business, owning contractor management, vendor relations, recruiting, onboarding, team health, event planning, project management, drafting proposals, procurement, contracting, research, and special projects.
The Operations Manager role is a key member of the management team The Operations Manager will have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. Day to day, The Operations Manager will design and implement business operations in support of our facilitation and training workshops and events. The Operations Manager will establish policies that promote our culture and vision across everything we do including employee experiences and client engagements. The Operations Manager will oversee ongoing business operations of the company and special projects of the executive team.
The Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals and policies that promote company vision, culture, and growth
- Guide and align daily operations of the company (Marketing, Sales, Facilitation, Training etc.)
- Engage employees to promote & encourage maximum team health and happiness
- Organize, drive new hire sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding
- Plan and execute events and special projects
- Evaluate business performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Regularly identify and alert management to all matters of executive importance
- Manage relationships and procurement with contractors, partners, & vendors
The Operations Manager Requirements:
- Proven experience in Operations Manager or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and Google Suite
- Experience automating and integrating operational workflows.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
Operations Manager – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Operations Manager? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?