The Web Developer will be responsible for creating great websites for our clients. The Web Developer duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites. The Web Developer will be creating visual elements that are in line with our clients’ branding. The Web Developer will be working closely with our web development team to ensure a proper and hassle-free implementation
The Web Developer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
The Web Developer Requirements:
- Solid web design/development experience
- Fluency with CSS3, SASS and HTML5
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or Computer Science
- Excellent critical-thinking and problem-solving skills, and an ability to adapt to the rapidly changing technologies inherent in web development
- Extensive experience with hand-coded HTML/CSS and strong commitment to web standards.
- Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas for new or enhanced designs and interactive capabilities, and to communicate and collaborate effectively with a team to carry them out
- Well organized, detail oriented, able to work in a fast-paced environment with high standards for quality and accuracy
Web Developer – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Web Developer? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.