The Senior Game Developer will develop the content, systems and story that players will experience in the games. The Senior Game Developerwill drive the creative design and technical implementation of a broad array of content and systems. The Senior Game Developer should have a passion for mobile and browser-based gaming, proven experience in game design, a strong aptitude for critical thinking and analysis, outstanding people skills, and boundless creativity. The Senior Game Developer have strong narrative sensibilities who can embrace our game development philosophy.
The Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Delivers features based on the game vision.
- Creates innovative and engaging content and features that encompass the holistic player journey through the game.
- Manages the presentation, communication, designs, and robust documentation of features and content. Taking designs from one-page concepts to live management.
- Knows all details of the feature/content, bringing anyone up to speed and ensuring no fine points are missed.
- Collaborates with Designers and Artists to deliver features and content that seamlessly integrates with existing systems and content.
- Works with the development team to ensure content and features are delivered to the highest quality.
- Coordinates with BI to leverage qualitative and quantitative data to optimize, iterate, and tune features and content that they are responsible for.
- Jumps into problem spaces to help create quick solutions or support existing development projects.
- Stays up to date by researching market titles; sharing knowledge of useful designs and experiences with teammates.
The Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Solid game industry experience.
- High proficiency with Excel, Google Apps, Confluence, and JIRA.
- Avid gamer with a strong understanding for free to play design, mechanics, and strategies.
- Ability to reference mechanics, controls, and other elements from other F2P games.
- Proven record of creative problem solving.
- Must be data literate and understand how KPIs translate into design solutions.
- Strong knowledge of retention, engagement, monetization, and how to design for different player segments.
Senior Game Developer – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Senior Game Developer? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.