The Database Developer Analyst Manager influence the accuracy and timeliness of the production output of your team which may include personal reviews of all work produced by the team. The Database Developer Analyst Manager takeaways include developing database requirements, ensuring data quality and integrity and testing. The Database Developer Analyst Manager also facilitate process in the testing of the database system; data security; and administration of the database system. The Database Developer Analyst Manager assist with troubleshooting and debugging Database Management System software issues during the creation and maintenance of the new database.
Database Developer Analyst Manager Responsibilities:
- Works in a team of database developers, software developers, and business analysts.
- Delivers database analytics and web based applications.
- Administers existing databases and the analysis, design, and creation of new databases.
- Performs data modeling, database optimization, understanding and implementation of schemas, and the ability to interpret and write complex code.
- Manage the delivery of a proprietary client facing dashboard through requirement evaluation, development, testing and support.
- Design, develop, and maintain of data structures and reporting.
- Collaborate with functional teams to transform business needs into database solutions.
- Support the testing initiatives in effort to fix defects and continuously ensure highly available services.
- Facilitate the collection, storage, analysis, reporting, and metric tracking.
Database Developer Analyst Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts.
- Diverse technology background along with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Programming experience.Server Database development, design and implementation, and data analysis.
Database Developer Analyst Manager – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Database Developer Analyst Manager? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?