The Inside Salesperson Representative will focus on customer acquisition. The Inside Salesperson Representative involves cold calling new potential clients, client business referrals, or web leads. Also the Inside Salesperson Representative Provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed. The Inside Salesperson Representative work with client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. The Inside Salesperson Representative must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Inside Salesperson Representative Responsibilities:
- Take inbound and outbound calls from existing customers or prospects.
- Understand each customer’s needs for home protection and craft the best solution.
- Use a consultative sales approach to educate customers on solutions.
- Win customers over and provide customer experience on every conversation.
- Practice persuasive and engaging written communications to help customers.
- Maintain detailed records.
- Meeting and exceeding established sales quotas.
- Being well informed about current industry trends and being able to talk intelligently about the industry.
Inside Salesperson Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma or related.
- Solid experience working in an inside sales capacity.
- Dynamic personality.
- Dependable and strong work ethic.
- Results Oriented.
- Prior success in achievement of personal and team sales quota/goals.
- Strong experience in high-volume calling.
- Experience learning new technology and data.
Inside Salesperson Representative – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Inside Salesperson Representative? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.