The Inside Sales Representative sell products and services to customers either in an office environment or a store retail location. In each setting, Inside Sales Representative will primarily deal with either walk-in customers or source sales via email, cold calling, and lead follow-up calls. To be successful as an Inside Sales Representative should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top Inside Sales Representative should also be very competitive and a good listener. As an Inside Sales Representative you will work with customers to ensure a smooth sales process. You will demonstrate excellent customer services and professionalism during in store and follow up with customers. You will develop leads and seek opportunities to present additional products to current customers.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Manage inbound and outbound calls, emails and texts to/from warm client leads.
- Answer client questions, educate, inform and recommend various home services.
- Offer alternative solutions (where appropriate) with the objective of retaining clients’ business.
- Accomplish schedules of activations for new customer accounts and follow up on scheduled services.
- Offer all available options.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of the full suite of services, plans and promotions offered to client.
- Achieve sales objectives and adhere to call metrics.
- Responsible for client retention through follow up and clear communication.
- Ability to utilize operational systems to produce requested services quotes and find viable services based on location.
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma or related.
- Solid customer service / inside sales work experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
Inside Sales Representative – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Inside Sales Representative? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.