The Human Resources Generalist Analyst assist in developing and executing personnel procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business operations. The Human Resources Generalist Analyst participate in development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements. The Human Resources Generalist Analyst Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs. The Human Resources Generalist Analyst suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole, and to improve employee experience
Human Resources Generalist Analyst Responsibilities:
- Work tirelessly, daily to ensure employees are engaged and have what they need to be successful in their roles.
- Responsible for all aspects of payroll processing and maintenance of the HR system.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Manage the recruitment, selection, and onboarding processes
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee company-wide events.
- Administer employee benefits, including enrollments and terminations.
- Responsible for onboarding newly hired employees to include: employee handbook overview, employment documents, and benefit enrollment.
Human Resources Generalist Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Solid working experience as an HR Generalist.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power Point is essential.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Ability to remain calm while working under pressure in a busy environment.
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize in a busy, fast-growth environment.
Human Resources Generalist Analyst – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Human Resources Generalist Analyst? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.