The Human Resources Business Partner also known as directors of HR engagement, HR business partners are tasked with streamlining HR functions. The Human Resources Business Partner report on human resources metrics, enhancing workforce retention, predicting staffing needs. The Human Resources Business Partner manages termination processes, managing risk, ensuring staff wellness, and ensuring compliance regulations. Duties for the Human Resources Business Partner will include aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, enhancing recruitment efforts, planning strategic HR initiatives. The Human Resources Business Partner should have a good understanding of business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational skills.
Human Resources Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Contribute to, and influence the development of successful implementation and delivery of the business strategy.
- Support leaders to ensure matching of people’s capability to changing business requirements and conditions by developing and maintaining a workforce plan and making resource projections.
- Informally lead and engage a Human Resources team in an ambiguous, high growth environment by providing coaching, guidance, and candor to ensure HR roadmap is delivered.
- Design, execute and deliver core HR processes, including performance management and coaching, succession planning, talent acquisition, change management.
- Develop and deliver people-driven training content to team members, leaders and within people team.
- Build and maintain a outcomes-oriented, talent-dense culture where high performance is recognized and valued.
Human Resources Business Partner Requirements:
- Master’s degree or MBA with a concentration in HR or a related field
- Experience with organizational change initiatives.
- Ability to use Design Thinking.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and other technology and tools that support collaboration.
- Solid experience working in a HR business partner or people partner role.
Human Resources Business Partner – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Human Resources Business Partner? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.