The Community Manager Virtual Assistant will lead the corporate communications presence on social networks via an editorial calendar, consistent with the news of the company, its brands, as well as the general news. The Community Manager Virtual Assistant will build, launch, and manage high impact partnerships that create economic opportunity for businesses. The Community Manager Virtual Assistant will manage relationships with organizations working with them to co-create high impact programs, ensuring they have the go-to-market resources they need, and helping to tell their story. You’ll roll out scaled campaigns and test ideas. The Community Manager Virtual Assistant will optimize content engagement for conversion
The Community Manager Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Attract inbound traffic (visitors): build content to capture search traffic across website, and keyword aligned content hubs.
- Optimize content engagement for conversion (lead gen): convert inbound visitors to leads through well thought out on-page content architecture and strategies for serving up content that progressively deepens engagement with leads and builds brand and product affinity.
- Serve as an exemplary writer: draft key pieces of content and edit those of fellow team members to ensure consistency with brand, tone, and mission.
- Be accountable to the metrics: Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging Google Analytics, HubSpot and social media analytics tools
- Push the business to innovate around content creation:
- Develop and grow organic social media presence: foster community on our social platforms leveraging content and thought leadership to develop a strong two-way dialogue.
The Community Manager Virtual Assistant Requirements
- Experience telling stories about external partners and delivering exemplary results
- Experience building and leading social or marketing campaigns for or with historically underrepresented groups
- Experience leading cross-functional working groups to ensure multiple internal goals are met
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate across businesses and leadership levels
Community Manager Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Community Manager Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.