The Telemarketing Remote Director will be responsible for setting weekly and monthly sales targets, training new telemarketing staff, designing and implementing marketing strategies. Also, the Telemarketing Remote Director monitor the performance of the marketing/sales team, and handling escalated customer complaints. To ensure success as a Telemarketing Remote Director should have experience with telemarketing, advanced managerial skills, and the ability to multitask. A top-notch Telemarketing Remote Director manager provides strong guidance and assistance to the telemarketing team, ultimately boosting company sales.
Telemarketing Remote Director Responsibilities:
- Hires and trains telemarketers.
- Oversees the daily workflow and scheduling of telemarketing staff.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Collaborates with Sales Manager to establish sales goals and to develop scripts for use by telemarketing team.
- Monitors and reviews phone calls to ensure quality service and compliance with applicable policies and best practices.
- Measures team performance; communicates goals and quotas to team; and encourages and motivates telemarketers as they work toward reaching their goals and quotas.
Telemarketing Remote Director Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong sales and customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Solid supervisory and leadership skills with a proven ability to motivate and manage a team.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
Telemarketing Remote Director – US & Can
Telemarketing Remote Director – USA & Canada. Looking to hire a Telemarketing Remote Director? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. Remoto Workforce US.