The Academic Director Assistant support the director in departmental planning and monitoring progress. The Academic Director Assistant will also be working to enhance productivity and ensure compliance with rules and regulations. The Academic Director Assistant are well-versed in performance and operations management and competent in assuming delegated duties. The Academic Director Assistant helps to establish objectives, policies, budgets, and procedures, as well as monitoring expenses and metrics. A successful Academic Director Assistant is attentive, knowledgeable, efficient, and organized with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Academic Director Assistant Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Program Directors to update and create program offerings and related initiatives including the development of new degree programs and certificates.
- Helps to develop, update and create program offerings and related initiatives including the development of new degree programs and certificates.
- Support program tasks, alumni relations, hiring and onboarding of new staff.
- Coordinating and facilitating all aspects of the department’s assessment plan.
- Maintaining, update, and report on confidential student records.
- Monitoring progress towards objectives.
- Assisting the director with projects and initiatives by completing assigned tasks.
- Checking activities assigned to other staff members.
Academic Director Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
- Solid relevant experience.
- Knowledge of business regulations, standards, and procedures.
- Good leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer ability.
Academic Director Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Academic Director Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.