The Statistician Virtual Assistant analyze KPIs, responsible for determining remedial actions and follow up to close gaps and execute statistical process. The Statistician Virtual Assistant will create improvements on execution tools(Programs, Templates etc.). The Statistician Virtual Assistant is responsible for ensuring that Universe Estimation and Sample Design activities are carried out on time and in accordance with corporate standards, supported by the supervision of their immediate superior. The Statistician Virtual Assistant is responsible for maintaining statistical designs.
The Statistician Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Executes and analyze the processes of Statistical Operations and associated project work for their country.
- Works in partnership with the Operations team according to execution requirements as defined by the process playbooks for Operations and associated project work
- Point of contact on local deliverables and on select Operations and associated project work and to investigate data inquiries / challenges with local teams
- Manage the processes of Statistical Operations and associated project work for their country
- Manages select Operations Analysts and oversee their work on the Operations team.
- Guarantee that the performance of tasks related to construction of markets, etc. are executed in a timely manner and with quality.
- Support in ensuring the quality and integrity of the data used in the analyzes
- Use statistical methodologies to analyze data.
The Statistician Virtual Assistant Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuary, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or similar
- Strong statistical data analysis ability Intellectual curiosity and persistence to find answers
- Oral and written communication skills
- Minimum one year of experience handling R and/or Python, knowledge of SQL Advanced
- Good level in the use of Office applications (Excel, Power Point)
Statistician Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Statistician Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.