The Senior Master Scheduler should create production schedules and ensure that schedules are followed. The Senior Master Scheduler is also responsible for sourcing materials from suppliers, checking the quality of products and recording process outputs daily. To be successful as a Senior Master Scheduler you must have excellent planning skills. A good Senior Master Scheduler is able to manage time effectively and enforce production deadlines. The Senior Master Scheduler is responsible for planning, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring products through the complete production cycle.
Senior Master Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Communicate short and long-term customer production.
- Ensure timely output of product in response to customer orders analyses, address and communicate production issues in a timely manner; work to develop solutions and improve production performance.
- Develop and lead efforts to improve or install new effective scheduling processes.
- Communicate to clients/prospects/colleagues via email to confirm/reschedule meeting times.
- Create and update standard operating procedures for position.
- Supervise staff members to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Check the quality of products to ensure that they meet client expectations.
Senior Master Scheduler Requirements:
- Degree in business management or a related field.
- Must be able to solve problems and provide resolutions.
- Ability to use and operate Microsoft Outlook/Teams.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Exceptional computer literacy skills.
Senior Master Scheduler – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Senior Master Scheduler? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.