The Scientific Virtual Assistant assists in entering and maintaining all documentation and records. The Scientific Virtual Assistant helps prepare scientific presentations on the data. The Scientific Virtual Assistant must demonstrate positive interpersonal relations/good communication skills when dealing with employees, direct supervision, other departments, and outside agencies. The Scientific Virtual Assistant identifies and resolves technical problems.
The Scientific Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Initiates, interprets, organizes, executes, and coordinates research assignments critical to department’s mission.
- May coordinate the activity and experimental design between various scientific staff, and collaborators.
- Is a resource/ author/ co-author for reports and presentations..
- Develops research techniques and methodologies.
- May develop protocol for the collection and quality of research data.
- Ensures timely and accurate completion of research projects.
- Develops new ideas that promote current research. Exercises a high degree of creativity, foresight, and mature judgment in planning, organizing, and guiding extensive scientific research programs and activities of importance.
- Makes decisions and recommendations that have a major impact on extensive scientific research activities.
- Explores subject area and defines scope and selection of problems for investigation through conceptually related studies or series of projects of lesser scope.
- Formulates and conducts research on problems of considerable scope and complexity.
The Scientific Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Writing skills/editing and proofing
- Support in preparation of scientific publication and reports
- Experience in digital content for communications
- Basic familiarity with data analysis software systems
Scientific Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Scientific Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.