The Remote SEO Specialist is a marketing professional who use research and analysis to improve a website’s ranking on search engines like Google. The Remote SEO Specialist find the most popular and relevant keywords used in search engine queries and insert them into websites, helping search engines find those sites and display them to web users. The Remote SEO Specialist can work in digital marketing agencies or at in-house marketing departments. The Remote SEO Specialist will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. The Remote SEO Specialist will also manage all SEM campaigns.
Remote SEO Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop effective organic search strategies that align with client goals and outline roadmaps and action steps to drive results.
- Proactively seek out opportunities for improvement and present ideas to clients.
- Lead efforts including on-site optimizations, content creation, keyword research, and technical site audits.
- Create quality performance reporting that provides relevant data, insights, and recommendations.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results.
- Identify trends and insights.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
Remote SEO Specialist Requirements:
- High school diploma or related.
- Solid experience in digital marketing with a focus on organic search.
- Proficiency with SEO tools and platforms such as SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Moz, and/or other tools to glean insights and assess performance.
- Experience with Google Analytics and setting up tracking frameworks for client sites.
- Strong SEO experience.
Remote Seo Specialist – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Remote Seo Specialist? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.