The Video Editor Remote Specialist is responsible to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting. The Video Editor Remote Specialist should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story. To ensure success as a Video Editor Remote Specialist should have expert knowledge of modern video editing techniques. Also, the Video Editor Remote Specialist should be able to visualize directorial concepts and work according to a strict time schedule. Ultimately, a top-notch Video Editor Remote Specialist can perfectly translate a director’s idea into a beautifully crafted film or video piece, worthy of broadcasting.
Video Editor Remote Specialist Responsibilities:
- Successfully coordinate post-production projects to meet deliverables and deadlines.
- Responsible for organizing source-material video and audio elements and the assets as well as archiving and maintaining organization across all tasks.
- Support video workflow.
- Reviewing raw material to determine the shot list.
- Manipulating film and video footage using modern editing techniques.
- Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value.
- Trimming footage and putting together the rough project.
- Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
Video Editor Remote Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in film studies, cinematography, or related field.
- Strong experience as a video editor.
- Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, and Premier.
- Creative and artistic skills.
- Solid digital post-production experience.
Video Editor Remote Specialist – US & Can
Video Editor Remote Specialist – USA & Canada. Looking to hire a Video Editor Remote Specialist? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. Remoto Workforce US.