The Quality Control Virtual Assistant assists the quality control manager in maintaining an effective quality control department, which consistently processes receivables on time and conducts administrative tasks. The Quality Control Virtual Assistant supports customer contacts, returns, document administration, and helps to maintain QA technical files and QA records. The Quality Control Virtual Assistant verifies that appropriate current procedures are followed and keeps the quality systems manager fully informed on the status of activities. Also, the Quality Control Virtual Assistant is responsible for maintaining the Document Control system ensuring that current revisions are issued to the appropriate departments and/or personnel.
Quality Control Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Helps the editing, filing, scanning, organizing, and record keeping of QA documentation and records.
- Supports maintenance of records and technical files.
- Conducts records retrievals for customers, auditors and staff.
- Maintenance of training sheets, training spreadsheet, and archiving of training records.
- Completes customer surveys.
- Performs surveys and maintains supplier files under the guidance of the Quality Control Manager.
- Enters returns and completed returns reports.
Quality Control Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field.
- Solid experience with quality control, administrative/document management or related field.
- Strong experience with documentation control such as editing, filing, organization of paperwork, and inventory logs.
- Excellent communication, verbal, and writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent planning, organization, and flexibility to adjust to a rapidly changing environment.
Quality Control Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Quality Control Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.