The Program Management Coordinator is an employee who plans, coordinates, and oversees employees for various programs or projects for their employer. The Program Management Coordinator is responsible for maintaining budget and records pertaining to the program expenditures, implementing policies and procedures, and organizing the activities and agenda for the program. The Program Management Coordinator assist with planning and coordination of programs and their activities. Monitor implementation of program policies and practices. The Program Management Coordinator work to keep programs on schedule, within stated budgets and functioning smoothly. Also the Program Management Coordinator support program growth and development as necessary. Coordinate program communications.
Program Management Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assist team members where needed in the day-to-day development and production of advertising initiatives.
- Publish call reports to document meeting notes and client decision/approvals.
- Initiate the development of estimates and timelines for all projects with production.
- Open jobs, assign ad codes, manage job jackets/files, and facilitate archiving final production materials.
- Help guide creative work through the production process with a proactive and keen attention to detail.
- Coordinate and pull together weekly status reports on all current projects for clients, creative, and the operations team.
- Generate and update website content for placement and content quality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills when dealing with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
Program Management Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Communication and/or interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and proactively.
- Financial acumen.
- Ability to prioritize and adjust priorities.
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up skills, oral and written communication skills.
Program Managment Coordinator – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Program Managment Coordinator? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.