The Paralegal Administrative Law Assistant should be detail-oriented, exercise sound judgment and must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a keen interest in providing purposeful support to lawyers. The Paralegal Administrative Law Assistant perform secretarial and administrative duties in law offices or offices that work with legal documents (e.g. real estate companies, land title offices, the court system). The Paralegal Administrative Law Assistant handle and format legal correspondence, and review and proofread outgoing documents. Also the Paralegal Administrative Law Assistant support to attorneys in carrying out research, holding meetings with clients, and filing of various records.
Paralegal Administrative Law Assistant Responsibilities:
- Tracking and monitoring calendars.
- Reviews and analyzes complex motions for attorney fees.
- Monitoring caseload.
- Organizing files and correspondence.
- Arranging and managing the judge’s schedule.
- Compiling and arranging information and preparing reports and answering calls coming into chambers.
- Respond to clients and provide information to clients.
- Log and distribute incoming mail including regular and electronic mail.
- Set up, organize and maintain paper and electronic filing systems in accordance with recognized procedures and standards.
- Process and track legal work.
Paralegal Administrative Law Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor´s degree.
- Knowledge of laws, rules, and procedures applicable to federal court.
- Ability to conduct legal research and analysis and draft orders.
- Skill to synthesize the results of research, and to summarize.
- Strong skill in writing and editing legal documents with accuracy, speed, and attention to detail.
Paralegal Administrative Law Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Paralegal Administrative Law Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.