The Administrative Support Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. The Administrative Support Assistant supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The Administrative Support Assistant is responsible for confidential and time sensitive material and familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. The Administrative Support Assistant also has the ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administrative assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Administrative Support Assistant Responsibilities:
- Routes and tracks agreement signatures and ensures each agreement is fully executed by authorized signers, saved to the appropriate location and returned to appropriate parties.
- Drafts and sends correspondence to internal and external parties, including those relating to agreement distribution and signature requests, and escalates internally when needed
- Assists with incoming agreement requests and routes to the appropriate contract drafter.
- Performs scheduling, preparation and set up of department meetings and events, including web and teleconferencing.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
Administrative Support Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent computer skills, including intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Solid administrative, scheduling and clerical experience.
- Talent to multitask and prioritize work.
- Brilliant organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent problem solving ability, and analytic and critical thinking skills.
Administrative Support Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Administrative Support Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.