The Operational Vice President will plan, direct, coordinate, and oversee operations activities in the organization, ensuring development and implementation of efficient operations and cost-effective systems to meet current and future needs of the organization. The Operational Vice President establishes, implements, and communicates the strategic direction of the organizations operations division. The Operational Vice President collaborates with executive leadership to develop and meet company goals while supplying expertise and guidance on operations projects and systems. The Operational Vice President collaborates with other divisions and departments to carry out the organizations goals and objectives. The Operational Vice President identifies, recommends, and implements new processes, technologies, and systems to improve and streamline organizational processes and use of resources and materials.
Operational Vice President Responsibilities:
- Management of routines to support standardized business processes and governance routines to reduce overall risk to the business.
- Analyze summary of company operational and financial performance by interpreting data and metrics and developing plans to address gaps as appropriate.
- In partnership with Operations domain leaders, develop framework and manage progress of activities/roadmap across the Operations Office.
- Establishes, communicates, and implements operations-related policies, practices, standards, and security measures to ensure effective and consistent support and execution.
- Reviews and approves cost-control reports, cost estimates, and staffing requirements for projects.
- Presents periodic performance reports and metrics to the chief executive officer and other leadership.
Operational Vice President Requirements:
- Bachelor´s degree or related.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the principles, procedures, and best practices in the industry.
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Operational Vice President – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Operational Vice President? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.