The Director Of Brand general job duties may include managing promotional spending, overseeing personnel on a brand team and fostering collaboration, and working with business development to create streamlined marketing programs. The Director Of Brand may create and execute annual strategic business plans. Also, the Director Of Brand may also serve as a liaison for external customers, with the focus on maintaining current relationships and fostering new ones. The Director Of Brand could coordinate and execute strategies designed to meet organizational goals, including margin enhancement and revenue generation. Moreover, the Director Of Brand may also focus on other areas like program development, forecasting, sales reporting, and rebate administration.
Director Of Brand Responsibilities:
- Contributing to the development of client’s brand positioning and identity, including new resources to strengthen brand design system.
- Collaborating with marketing leaders to develop messaging, content and brand activation ideas that support brand narrative.
- Coordinative with multiple teams across the company to ensure that the brand visual identity and voice are being implemented consistently across external and internal channels.
- Development of corporate content marketing approach, responsible for amplification of corporate thought-leadership content and development of opportunities to create cross-functional content initiatives that drive impact across our business units.
- Overseeing approach to brand health measurement highlighting brand insights and performance updates across the corporate communications team.
Director Of Brand Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Excellent writing and communications skills.
- Brand strategy, design, content development, social media and/or web experience.
- Must be an organized project manager, able to juggle multiple priorities at once.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment, adapt to change, and problem solve independently.
- Excellent presentation and int
Director Of Brand – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Director Of Brand? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.