The Content Strategist Virtual Assistant will work cross functionally to develop unique story ideas, drive ideation for and creation of original content, and develop thoughtful distribution strategies. The Content Strategist Virtual Assistan will review and revise existing articles in order to elevate user experience, according to specific project instructions and brand guidelines. The Content Strategist Virtual Assistant will organize and prepare information for publication and develop publication concepts for the best communication of subject matter. The Content Strategist Virtual Assistant will predict and track reader trends, using this knowledge to uncover new opportunities to engage and grow our reader base.
The Content Strategist Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary product development teams to build or improve products and solutions.
- Engages with clients and prospects to understand their problems and drive to solutions as they relate to the products and content.
- Participates in synthesizing market research from a variety of sources to contribute to a prioritized plan and cross-product roadmap.
- Ensures content strategy is communicated and understood.
- Evaluates the success of content strategy efforts through multiple feedback channels and adjusts accordingly.
- Evangelizes within the organization the changes needed to effectively respond to current and future content trends.
- Contributes to successful implementation of enterprise content strategy.
- Develops deep understanding of internal systems and processes used to author, manage, and publish content.
- Works with content development and metadata teams to evolve and improve content offerings.
- Recommends priority and sequence of content and metadata development work.
- Works across teams to address content findability and SEO issues to make sure content is easily accessible.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The Content Strategist Virtual Assistant Requirements
- B.A. degree or higher in a related field (communications, marketing, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to convert raw market and reader data into actionable business insights.
- Strong organization and time-management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- A motivated self-starter who is always looking to learn new skills.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team that works with content platforms UX, email marketing, brand marketing, and production
- Excellent interpersonal and relational skills.
- Excellent skills in managing relationships and deliverables to positive outcomes
Content Strategist Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Content Strategist Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.