The Video Editor is generally responsible for editing and assembling recorded raw material into a suitable, finished product ready for broadcasting. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects. The Video Editor will be responsible for capturing, editing, and producing photos and videos for internal and external purposes. As video has become the best way for communicating company's messages on online platforms, The Video Editor will play an important role in our company's success.
The Video Editor Responsibilities:
- Capture studio-quality photographs and video
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Work with the creative teammates
- Regularly collaborate with the marketing team
- Follow the company's brand guidelines
- Present to senior management
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy
The Video Editor Requirements:
- BA/BS or similar degree
- Solid experience as a video specialist or similar role
- Some experience of using video and editing equipment
- Creative thinker
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred.
Video Editor – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Video Editor? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?