The Translator will translate scripts and reference materials. The Translator ensure both accuracy and contextual relevance of translated materials. The Translator will be revising and improving translations for clients. The Translator will create and maintain project plans for all aspects of the translation workflow.
The Translator Responsibilities:
- Translates materials using correct grammar, syntax, usage, and vocabulary, at a native or near-native level of proficiency suited to producing texts for publication.
- Produces initial drafts and conducts subsequent editing and proofreading.
- Conducts open source research in web search
- Proofreads layout to ensure error-free copy prior to release to contract printers, ensuring that all photo captions, tables, and figures are translated
- Translation projects may include material pertaining to a wide variety of subjects
The Translator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be fluent in both languages
- Experience with Microsoft Word.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Proven multitasking skills.
Translator – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Translator? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.