The Supply Chain Senior Manager is highly collaborative and leads planning activities including aggregation of demand, supply alignment, analytics, and drives maturity of planning systems. The Supply Chain Senior Manager Improve demand forecasting by analyzing various demand streams and collaborating across Sales, Marketing, and Partner teams. The Supply Chain Senior Manager create and manage statistical and consensus demand forecasts by analyzing latest shipment trends and sales opportunity pipeline. The Supply Chain Senior Manager is responsible for improving forecast accuracy and highlighting key demand drivers for adequate supply planning and also analyze consumption data by product, adjust supply plans, and align distributor inventory planning as required.
Supply Chain Senior Manager Support Responsibilities:
- Enhance quality of data in all demand streams and ensure systematic management and planning.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate data is received and processed from partners
- Establish and implement planning controls and alerts for adequate management
- Perform analysis in supply chain to ensure efficiencies and continuity of supply
- Drive, support, and develop the processes for continued improvement in performance and cross-functional engagement
- Set and maintain inventory level to meet market expectations and to meet demand/supply risk.
- Support regional sales, marketing, product teams with associated product availability, product launches, product lifecycle mgmt., product transitions plan, and customer engagements
- Monitor and drive key metrics and reporting in forecasting, on-time delivery, unit fill rate, and inventory levels
- Influence management based on data and analytics
- Develop and document workflows and drive system enhancements.
Supply Chain Senior Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Statistics or equivalent education and experience.
- Hands-on experience in Supply Chain Planning tools.
- Experience in Supply Chain or Purchasing.
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with all levels of the organization.
- Experience in process improvement initiatives, including driving supply chain systems to maturity.
Supply Chain Senior Manager – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Supply Chain Senior Manager? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?