The Software Controls Engineer Virtual Assistant will directly impact the experience of customers as well as business operations with their solid programming skills and can-do attitude. The Software Controls Engineer Virtual Assistant activities will include software design, implementation, and testing of embedded software as part of a cross functional team with a key focus on intelligent systems and components. The Software Controls Engineer Virtual Assistant should bring solid programming skills. The Software Controls Engineer Virtual Assistant should have a basic understanding of embedded programming and RTOS concepts and be able to read digital schematics.
The Software Controls Engineer Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Participates in software detailed design, implementation, and software verification.
- Develops software to interface with actuators (pumps, valves, etc.) and complex sensors.
- Develops use cases, complex state machines, class hierarchies, sequence diagrams and algorithms for fluidic control.
- Development of automated unit, integration, and functional test protocols.
- Strong written skills required to support software documentation.
The Software Controls Engineer Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering , Computer Science or related.
- Proven experience as FrontEnd Engineer
- Experience with Java, C++
- Solid Software Architecture Fundamentals
- Best practices: ISO, ITIL, etc.
- Solid bases in analysis of algorithms and data structure
Software Controls Engineer Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Software Controls Engineer Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.