The Senior Product Designer is responsible for coordinating with clients to identify their requirements and specifications for the development of new products and services that also comply with the company's regulations and functions. The Senior Product Designer works with a whole project management team to identify opportunities that would generate more revenue resources by analyzing public demands on industry trends. The Senior Product Designer handles the allocation of materials and must be able to utilize digital tools and equipment to create content for brand awareness on different media platforms. The Senior Product Designer reviews consumers' reviews to facilitate any adjustments with the product's features.
The Senior Product Designer Responsibilities:
- Create high fidelity designs and design documentation for the engineering team to implement the interactions and interface
- Create artifacts (questions, user journey maps, visual concepts and prototypes) to aid in user research studies and client validation
- Be an active participant in and valuable contributor to the discovery and planning process with clients and the engineering teams
- Communicate proactively with the team and client, including any changes in timeline or direction
- Take responsibility for any mistakes that you may make and work with the team to resolve them
- Collaborative participation across global time zones and cultures
- Proactive approach to learning, growth, and sharing
- Leading by example and treating others with respect
- Passion for design and have an appetite for self-education
- Have a keen eye for details, especially the small ones.
- Order and efficiency, but have an action-oriented approach.
- Work closely and collaboratively with others to develop solutions
- Participate in estimations for planned design efforts
- Adhere to Agile SCRUM Methodologies and organizational processes
- Support the engineering team as needed through implementation
The Senior Product Designer Requirements:
- Solid experience leading the product design process
- Developed strong proficiency using collaborative design tools like Figma
- Built deep expertise creating visual concepts and testing them with users
- Created engineering-ready visual designs for both web and mobile
- Worked successfully as a solo designer and as part of a larger design team
- Operated within the framework of an agile team (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean UX)
- Worked with remote team members distributed around the world
- Designed themes and editorial workflows for WordPress
- Collaborating on projects using Github and Atlassian’s Jira
- Interest in participating in and passion for giving back to the WordPress community
Senior Product Designer – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Senior Product Designer? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?