The Senior Product and UX Designer is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with product stakeholders, development and engineering team members to identify new solutions, improving existing ones, and ultimately influence product decision making. The Senior Product and UX Designer is a contributing member of the user experience design team, The Senior Product and UX Designer crafts compelling experiences that meet both business and user needs — but also demonstrates a willingness to take risks, push boundaries, and act as an advocate for the user. In addition to supporting the specific needs of your product’s users and focus, the The Senior Product and UX Designer is also responsible for ensuring connection points across products to create more holistic experiences.
The Senior Product and UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of product design such as user research, concepts, wireframes, prototypes, and user testing.
- Partner with Design, Product Management and Engineering to drive features from research to implementation based on the roadmap
- You will work closely with Designers and Product Managers to design user-flows and visuals for various product features that are incredibly simple and elegant.
- Create well crafted, modern and polished designs for our Web and Mobile apps.
- Deliver assets to engineers
- Care about UI and design standards
- You’ll own the product design strategy.
- You will understand users and their needs through market analysis, customer research, and feedback.
- Use business requirements to assist in developing use cases and high-level requirements.
- Design the information architecture, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences.
- Develop personas, customer journey maps, conceptual diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Facilitate the design process, present and iterate design solutions.
- You’ll collaborate with frontend engineers to help them to implement your designs into code components.
- You’ll brainstorm features with product managers and designers and guide decisions based on your knowledge of the user experience and product design
The Senior Product and UX Designer Requirements:
- Strong industry experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar design-related role.
- Strong experience creating prototypes or wire-frames for complex web applications and/or workflows.
- An online portfolio demonstrating samples of design deliverables (personas, journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes) is required to apply for this role.
- You have experience with modern browser technologies and knowledge of a templating system
- You have strong UX and design sensibilities, and relentlessly high standards
- You are a strong communicator. Explaining design concepts to others in the team is no problem for you
- Strong visual design skills and user-first thinking with high attention to detail.
- Proven knowledge of the UX mindset and methodology (exploration, ideation, design, user tests)
- A self starter who needs minimal direction to get started.
- Excellent collaborator and experience working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders management.
- Monitoring technology developments and identifying new UX trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using various design and prototyping tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, Invision, Principle).
Senior Product and UX Designer – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Senior Product and UX Designer? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?