The Senior Office Administrative Analyst provide analytical and professional level administrative support for human resources-related issues including recruitment, training and development, and general HR support, The Senior Office Administrative Analyst assist directors and others. Also, has responsibilities include the ability to meet deadlines. problem identification and resolution of personnel related issues in the areas of employment, recruitment, employee relations and training to ensure client’s needs. The Senior Office Administrative Analyst will serve as a technical specialist on project teams; perform data analysis and research assignments; documents results. The Senior Office Administrative Analyst makes recommendations regarding legacy data; provide executive-level verbal presentations and written recommendations relating to records management. The Senior Office Administrative Analyst will also have the opportunity to implement working practices relating offsite storage, auditing, and disposition of records.
Senior Office Administrative Analyst Responsibilities:
- Developing file plans and conducting inventories.
- Assuring the accuracy and integrity of management system.
- Creating and executing project plans and providing project management oversight to drive the off-site records storage goals.
- Researching and assisting with the implementation of new and existing records retention periods.
- Analyze and proposing new and improved workflows for records retention review.
- Ensuring proper records management controls are in place.
- Documenting standard processes for information creation, access, classification, retention and disposition.
- Supporting the design of training programs for records management initiatives.
Senior Office Administrative Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, accounting, finance, business or a related program work experience in a records management program.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, and Word.
- Effectively administer major programs; perform both complex and routine administration.
- Project management experience.
- Experience producing reports.
Senior Office Administrative Analyst – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Senior Office Administrative Analyst? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?