The Senior Human Resources Assistant duties involve a wide range of support activities inside our HR department, from coordinating meetings to maintaining employee database to posting job ads. An important part of the Senior Human Resources Assistant role will be to act as the liaison between HR and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions. The Senior Human Resources Assistant also assist in creating policies, processes and documents. A Senior Human Resources Assistant is a certified professional who handles the daily administrative and HR duties of an organization. The Senior Human Resources Assistant assist HR managers with recruitment, record maintenance and payroll processing, and provide clerical support to all employees.
Senior Human Resources Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assists in providing documentation and background materials relating to classification appeals.
- Supervises the maintenance of automated databases and the centralized reference and filing systems.
- Undertakes research on a range of HR related issues and prepares notes/reports.
- Conducts research on precedents, policy rulings and procedures.
- Supervises compilation and preparation of statistical reports on HR related issues.
- Supports in the preparation of information circulars for HR related issues.
- Prepares written response to queries concerning HR related matters.
- Trains and provides supervision to new and lower-level staff in the unit.
Senior Human Resources Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of human resources policies, procedures and practice.
- Solid experience in human resources management or administrative services.
- Experience coordinating and delivering training programs.
- Prior experience supporting a Human Resources or Talent Management department.
- Strong experience analyzing HR data and producing reports for senior management.
Senior Human Resources Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Senior Human Resources Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.