The Senior District Manager is responsible for setting regional goals such as sales estimates and revenue projections, ensuring that marketing efforts are consistent across each store, managing a regional budget and ensuring that each store operates within the budget, among other duties. The Senior District Manager will oversee the hiring, training and firing of store managers, requiring bold decision-making and leadership skills. The Senior District Manager develop district-level strategies to achieve each store’s financial, operational and customer-service goals. Also The Senior District Manager motivate, coach and strengthen store managers as team leaders, retail operators and business owners.
Senior District Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of store leaders, including setting goals, relaying expectations and managing performance, providing regular feedback, and supporting career development.
- Delegate and influence to drive exceptional results in your stores, including executing standard operating procedures, identifying areas of improvement, implementing solutions, and providing ongoing feedback to store manager, regional leaders, and corporate stakeholders.
- Analyze data and guide the team to make adjustments as needed, use business metrics to measure and drive performance, and convey results in regular business reviews.
- Use business acumen and critical thinking skills to identify trends, drive root cause analyses, and resolve issues in store operations in a single store or across your district.
- Represent your district in regional and nationwide meetings and respond to escalations from business leaders and other stakeholders.
- Create and maintain a culture of engagement by routinely listening to feedback from leaders, associates, and customers, analyzing qualitative and quantitative inputs, and independently implementing solutions to solve problems.
Senior District Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Business or equivalent by relevant experience.
- Solid multi-site management experience.
- Strong experience in launching retail locations.
- Experience in directing store operations and managing large budgets.
- Excellent experience working independently in an ambiguous environment with minimal supervision.
Senior District Manager – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Senior District Manager? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.