The Senior Digital Marketing Strategist contribute to the strategy and execution of large-scale, multi-channel digital advertising campaigns, including tracking progress toward goals, monitoring budgets, and adjusting plans based on results and key metrics. The Senior Digital Marketing Strategist serve as the main point of contact for several clients and seamlessly communicate among client teams, internal teams, and media vendors. The Senior Digital Marketing Strategist provide responsive, timely, and strategic counsel to a variety of diverse clients, advising them on how to accomplish their goals in a given amount of time. The Senior Digital Marketing Strategist build media plans that outline platforms, targeting, creative, and estimates of results also analyze results and harness data to make informed decisions and offer strategic recommendations. Also develop client-facing reporting that seamlessly translates numbers into meaningful and understandable stories.
Senior Digital Marketing Strategist Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with marketing communications team to define communication tactical plan.
- Plans and implements marketing campaigns to approved budgets, goals and timelines and ensures plans are executed on-strategy.
- Drives sales results through implementation of marketing activities such as: incentives, direct mail, advertising, collateral, promotions, events, presentations, online marketing and other appropriate channels.
- Provides reports, analyses, and regular status updates on marketing campaign development.
- Measures and reports metrics of all assigned marketing activities, analyzes programs and adjusts tactics to increase effectiveness.
- Identifies market opportunities by collaborating with sales leadership and segment teams.
- Works closely with various areas of the organization including sales, web office, creative studio, underwriting, legal, compliance, healthcare, human resources and other internal departments in the production of marketing materials and campaigns.
- Manages effective relationships with external marketing and logistics vendors/agencies as needed.
- Utilizing strong knowledge of the competitive marketplace, equips the sales team to effectively sell against the competition.
- Facilitates communication between internal stakeholders and creative resources in project execution.
Senior Digital Marketing Strategist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or equivalent.
- Strong marketing software skills and digital platforms.
- Solid experience in marketing, communications, or related field
- A strong understanding of advertising performance data and metrics to help inform strategy and insights.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Senior Digital Marketing Strategist – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Senior Digital Marketing Strategist? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?