The Safety Analyst Virtual Assistant helps manage security operations on a daily basis. The Safety Analyst Virtual Assistant helps provide for the protection and safety of property assets, employees, guests and property, accident and fire prevention and response. The Safety Analyst Virtual Assistant assits verifing that all areas of the property are safe and secure. Also, helps maintaining logs, certifications and documents required by law and standard operating procedures. The Safety Analyst Virtual Assistant, strives to continually improve employee satisfaction while maximizing the financial performance of the department. The Safety Analyst Virtual Assistant, assits on the responsibliies for the organizational functions of the company’s Safety & Health Program, coordinating safety training classes and ensuring training and injury reports are entered and recorded effectively. The Safety Analyst Virtual Assistant, critical role is managing leading and lagging indicators which are generated from the Safety Management System and interpreting the data to provide real time solutions.
The Safety Analyst Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Train and provide guidance to projects on the implementation of the Safety and Health program.
- Maintain safety and health statistics, both leading and lagging indicators.
- Produce graphs, matrices, and tables representing various safety data points.
- Manage incidents and claims that require administration and documenting resulting for
- Aid in developing training material, matrices, and programs across projects.
- Manage the Safety Management System to track and record training, observations, and related data.
- Show how to launching new safety and health policies and support materials, document reviews and distribution.
- Assists in the development and implementation of emergency procedures.
- Teach and recommends follow-up action for security breaches.
- Conducts investigation of all losses of property assets and refers to proper management for disposition.
The Safety Analyst Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in safety and/or environmental field.
- Safety and health related experience.
- Strong computer aptitude, including fluency with MS Office; PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Office 365.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Experience with OSHA regulations.
- Conflict resolution, specifically the ability to manage and effectively resolve conflict in high pressure situations.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations on safety awareness/topics.
Safety Analyst Virtual Assistant – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Safety Analyst Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?