The Public Relation Manager should strategize campaigns to create and maintain the public image of clients. The Public Relation Manager is responsible for working with clients, social media teams and marketing departments to establish campaign goals. To be successful as a Public Relation Manager you must keep abreast of industry trends and have excellent communication skills. A good public relations manager remains calm in stressful situations and has meticulous planning skills. The Public Relation Manager liaise with clients to establish their needs and communicate with the social media team and marketing department to plan content.
Public Relation Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop press and social media materials including strategic plans, press releases, pitches, newsletter items, blog posts and messaging for campaign audiences.
- Work on the development brand social strategy.
- Monitor, report, and analyze news coverage and social media content performance.
- Develop a global PR strategy in line with the company objectives.
- Maintain a consistent brand message and voice of the company across all geographies.
- Work closely with executives on media interviews, byline opportunities, and other brand engagements to maximize participation and exposure.
Public Relation Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor´s degree in public relation or related.
- Solid experience in a social media, corporate communications, public relations, journalism or another relevant role
- Excellent communicator—great oral, presentation, and writing skills
- Social Media and PR savvy.
- Project management ability.
Public Relation Manager – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Public Relation Manager? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.