The Project Management Virtual Assistant is responsible to drive cross-functional teams to achieve project delivery with the use of relevant product/program knowledge, communication, people skills, and process expertise. The Project Management Virtual Assistant will be responsible to guide multidisciplinary teams through complex situations, report back to management and ensure all parties are met within timing and deliverable thresholds. The Project Management Virtual Assistant require having a strategic and global approach to keep a broader view of the business while serving as liaison between multiple Projects.
The Project Management Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Engage and influence global cross-functional teams to support tasks and activities that drive global initiatives at function/regional level
- Coordinate project documentation, development of success criteria, outcomes measurement, and successful handoff of projects through effective communication
- Support and manage key communication vehicles such as video/audio messaging.
- Use appropriate tools and techniques in order to monitor the progress of the project and changes to the scope and schedule.
- Identify and quantify variances and take any required corrective actions while communicating to all internal and external partners.
The Project Management Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- Previous experience in project management or related field
- Ability to execute defined processes to support basic project management reporting/BMS maintenance responsibilities
- Experience utilizing a variety of technologies to support communications and projects
Project Management Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Project Management Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.