The Product Manager Virtual Assistant will be tasked with the strategy and execution of initiatives that are meant to expand business, market penetration and product use cases.The Product Manager Virtual Assistant is situated at the intersection of product management, business development, and strategy.The Product Manager Virtual Assistant will help identify, drive and execute on business opportunities that have high strategic value for the company.The Product Manager Virtual Assistant is aligned with the product roadmap and vision and can be translated into usable and useful products for our customers.
The Product Manager Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Analyze market, evaluate the competitive landscape, summarize market problems, and frame product’s the distinctive competence
- Understand product place in overall company strategy and portfolio; describe products main focus & problem statement to address; elaborate product roadmap
- Identify the opportunity window in the current market/problem-solving focus
- Ideate around the possible product value proposition
- Accommodate the innovation framework & approaches to bring outstanding value
- Prove the product value and get early market feedback, or check technical feasibility: facilitate, frame, and assist in PoC implementation.
- Conduct market validation including trend watching, market feedback monitoring, product success metrics on the level of a product or individual features
- Frame the main User/Buyer persons to be addressed within the Product scope and map product features addressing their problems
- Frame and decompose the product scope, write business and functional requirements if needed
- Drive feature development and prioritization of the product roadmap
- Communicate the Product Vision and Market feedback to the team
- Collaborate with the engineering and program management leads to set/align strategy, define the product, and make critical decisions between performance, features, and time-to-market
The Product Manager Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- Solid experience of product marketing, business analysis, product management
- Analytically minded, data-oriented, business acumen
- Self-motivated to grow professionally, smart and intelligent
- Proactive and willing to take ownership
- Result-oriented with a ‘get things done’ attitude
- Effectively acting both as a strong leader and a team player
- Having solid experience working in business or software development
Product Manager Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Product Manager Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.