The Oil Rig Production Engineer Assistant help with design, plan and cost the operation of drilling oil and gas wells. The Oil Rig Production Engineer Assistant make sure drilling projects meet international, environmental and health and safety standards. The Oil Rig Production Engineer Assistant assist to mail engineer to plan and manage oil-rig drilling operations for petrochemical companies. The Oil Rig Production Engineer Assistant prepare orders and mixing plans, writing procedures for the mixing and handling of products. The Oil Rig Production Engineer Assistant will work with other professionals, such as geologists and geoscientists, to monitor and register drilling progress.
Oil Rig Production Engineer Assistant Responsibilities:
- Understand daily/weekly/monthly trends of safety/health/environmental incidents, production numbers.
- Assist in analysis of performance of production systems, including equipment reliability, system deferment, scaling tendencies across field, corrosion patterns.
- Help to main engineer to understanding, optimizing and troubleshooting from the reservoir to product sales.
- Prepare data sheets.
- Keep track of current daily costs.
- Liaise with specialist contractors and suppliers.
- Establish and administer drilling and service contracts.
- Actively participate in cross-functional problem solving.
Oil Rig Production Engineer Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor´s degree in Engineering or related.
- Solid oil & gas experience.
- Strong experience with data visualizations tools.
- Make value-based decisions involving measured risk to deliver business objectives.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills.
- Analytical skills and ability to handle complex datasets.
Oil Rig Production Engineer Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Oil Rig Production Engineer Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.