The Office Service Coordinator is responsible for both general and clerical tasks around the office. The Office Service Coordinator involves general office organization and streamlining business operations throughout the organization. Additional tasks may vary depending on the company and may include customer engagement, billing clients, and training personnel. The Office Service Coordinator may progress into different roles such as project coordinator, office manager, operations manager, or operations manager. Also The Office Service Coordinator ensures that administrative tasks are completed and that employees are supported with supplies or documentation needed.
Office Service Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Proficiently prepare and process requisitions, change orders, reimbursements, purchase orders, payments, and other fiscal transactions.
- Verify invoices for accuracy, accounting information, authorization, and adherence to contract terms.
- Maintain spreadsheets and data.
- Lead efforts to identify opportunities and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Develop and/or modify forms and methods to be used in internal processes and recurring office tasks.
- Maintain an organized file system for general administrative and fiscal operations in compliance with document retention policies.
- Coordinate and assist other programmatic office operations and administrative services as needed.
Office Service Coordinator Requirements:
- High school diploma or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Business/office management experience.
- Extensive knowledge of office practices, procedures, and programs.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working in multiple software and technology platforms.
- Excellent prioritization and time-management skills.
Office Service Coordinator – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Office Service Coordinator? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.