The Motion Designers, sometimes called Motion Graphics Designers, create artwork for the web, television or film. The Motion Designers role could include movie clips, trailers, commercials, title sequences, etc. The Motion Designers uses visual effects, animation and other cinematic techniques to bring life to their creations. The Motion Designers designs graphics that are in motion—just as their title suggests. By animating graphics and creating vivid visual effects, The Motion Designers brings films, websites, commercials, and more to an entirely new level. With the increasing prevalence of video content online, The Motion Designers could find themselves working on almost anything, on any digital platform. Depending on the type of motion graphics you enjoy pursuing, The Motion Designers could end up working on a big-ticket film in Hollywood or freelancing the opening intro for a new iPhone app.
The Motion Designers Responsibilities:
- Creating and delivering motion graphics for various media
- Working with art and creative teams to select audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design
- Editing video footage and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Staying up to date on the latest graphic design techniques
The Motion Designers Requirements:
- Degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Experience as a Motion Graphics Designer as well as a strong portfolio of sample projects
- Strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro or similar tools
- Keen eye for design and aesthetics
- Organized and can prioritise effectively
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
Motion Designer – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Motion Designer? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?