The Marketing Specialist Assistant is an experienced professional with a passion for launching new products, driving customer demand through integrated marketing campaigns. The Marketing Specialist Assistant will serve as a subject matter expert on solution commercialization topics and assist business unit leadership in setting strategic direction. The Marketing Specialist Assistant will fully leverage entrepreneurial mindset, originality, and ingenuity, and will plan, conduct, and oversee work involving large and complex projects. The Marketing Specialist Assistant is Responsible for developing business and marketing plans for assigned area, market positioning, sales plans, and implementation strategies. The Marketing Specialist Assistant, participates in and evaluates market research and analysis, promotions, and advertising associated with assigned segments, brands or products. The Marketing Specialist Assistant may be involved in translating global strategy into local marketing programs or translating local marketing programs into segment specific initiatives.
The Marketing Specialist Assistant Responsibilities:
- Prepare offering memorandums and property flyers
- Create Proposals/BOVs.
- Assist and prepare presentations
- Edit Photos
- Create/Edit maps
- Website management.
- Database Management.
- Printing/Binding Packages
- Set up, monitor, engage and respond to social media accounts in a timely manner.
- Create digital marketing content including videos, social media content, and email campaigns
- Develop graphic design for both print and digital media building a long-term social media presence.
The Marketing Specialist Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, related field or equivalent experience.
- Marketing or communications experience
- Knowledge of various writing techniques including newsletter, press releases and promotional copy.
- Copywriting experience on the Internet.
- Self-motivated approach with the ability to take initiative but works well in group environment.
- Proficient in the use of social media platforms, especially Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- Experience in MS office products to include Power Point and Word.
Marketing Specialyst Assistant – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Marketing Specialyst Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?