The Market Research Strategy Analyst will support the design, execution, analysis and reporting of primary research. Also, will use data collection methods include online surveys, on-site interviews and focus groups. The Market Research Strategy Analyst will be an expert in collecting and analyzing secondary market research. Also responsible for developing internal and client-facing presentation materials. The Market Research Strategy Analyst identifies and defines the objective of an assigned marketing research project; determines the best methods to use to meet those objectives. Also drafts questionnaires, polls, surveys, and other data collection resources. The Market Research Strategy Analyst researches and compiles data related to current product market, customer demographics and interest, and factors influencing product demand; analyzes results to identify ways of maximizing sales and market penetration of current products. The Market Research Strategy Analyst compiles data related to competitors’ products such as pricing, sales, and marketing or distribution methodology, also summarizes and analyzes data; makes recommendations related to research findings.
Market Research Strategy Analyst Responsibilities:
- Track and update market environment activity including industry trends, competitor information, and acquisitions in related industries.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of opportunities including financial projections.
- Identify potential growth and expansion opportunities by retrieving, organizing, and analyzing market conditions including industry trends, competitor, information and acquisitions from online sources, external literature, internal data, legislative decisions and regulatory activity,
- Provide forecasts and reports of relevant market trends,
- Support market segmentation, business plan development, and performance analysis and evaluation.
- Support development of growth plan for business lines.
Market Research Strategy Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing research, statistics, math, or related field.
- Solid business research related experience.
- Experience working within a consulting.
- Solid technical knowledge and experience working with Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Market Research Strategy Analyst – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Market Research Strategy Analyst? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?