The Inventory Control Specialist Virtual Assistant is responsible for recording and maintaining control of all inventory items purchased and produced. The Inventory Control Specialist Virtual Assistant is responsible for receiving product from vendors for quality control, maintaining the daily schedule of audits, managing inventory reports and help ensure the overall accuracy of the warehouse inventory. The Inventory Control Specialist Virtual Assistant audit inventory to keep systems in balance during daily order processing. Research and resolve all keyed issues, adjustments and discrepancies. The Inventory Control Specialist Virtual Assistant ensures compliance with established internal control procedures. Assists in maintaining inventory accuracy, also complete follow up to all previous inventory adjustments. The Inventory Control Specialist Virtual Assistant completes and reviews cycle counts and maintain time control tables consistent with base tables, key and review allocations, also remove any outdated product from shelves. lift and move product in order to effectively scan product.
The Inventory Control Specialist Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Maintain inventory in accordance with company policies. To include proper labeling, storage, handling, and packaging. To include temperature and time sensitive materials.
- Perform cycle and annual inventory counts in accordance with count schedule. Research discrepancies in cycle and inventory counts.
- Kit parts to work orders following daily work order pick schedule. To include physically pulling, packaging, labeling and electronically transacting parts from inventory.
- Research shorts and mis-picks daily to verify proper inventory.
- Inspect and receive parts returning to stock from work orders.
- Work with Quality and Purchasing teams to resolve items with procurement and quality issues.
- Inspect and verify incoming shipments to the facility. Must be able to work with shipping and receiving department to inspect and receive larger items that will not be stored in common inventory areas.
- Train planning and purchasing teams to ensure all daily requirements are met with each job.
The Inventory Control Specialist Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- Solid experience in inventory.
- Associates Degree or High school diploma.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Costpoint, and familiar with Inventory software.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. and work extended periods in various climates and conditions.
- Ability to work above 8 feet.
Inventory Control Specialist Virtual Assistant – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Inventory Control Specialist Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?