The Inventory Accounting Controller Manager is responsible for the accurate booking and reporting, also Manage the reconciliation and analysis of inventory transactions in both the operating and financial systems. The Inventory Accounting Controller Manager coordinate the audit of cycle counts and physical inventories, also monitor compliance to cycle count policies. The Inventory Accounting Controller Manager act as primary liaison between inventory control, warehouse operations and the accounting functions, also lead system and process optimization projects within the inventory reserves process, in partnership with the Operations Finance, Financial Systems, Merchandising, & IT teams, to drive operational efficiencies. The Inventory Accounting Controller Manager, is a partner with Warehouse Operations on the continual execution of the cycle count process for inventory.
Inventory Accounting Controller Manager Responsibilities:
- Monthly close and reconciliation of wholesale inventories, including in transit balances.
- Manage accounting for transfers and special projects.
- Accrue vendor chargebacks.
- Import inventory interfaces and resolve discrepancies.
- Produce audit and valuation schedules related to inventory.
- Roll forward of finished goods inventory.
- Maintenance of inventory attributes.
- Control compliance to the corporate cycle count programs.
- Manage inventory accounting relationship with assigned warehouses.
- Coordinate and attend inventory audits.
- Quarterly inventory scorecard of key performance indicators.
- Partner on warehouse projects, systems implementation and new process implementation.
- Highlight to management areas of risk and opportunity.
Inventory Accounting Controller Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related.
- Strong experience in accounting and inventory control preferably within a wholesale environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and resolve issues via solid analytical and decision making skills.
- Flexibility to partner and work with employees at all levels and from varying backgrounds.
Inventory Accounting Controller Manager – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Inventory Accounting Controller Manager? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?